Belremaitha Center belong to the Belremaitha Sports club, which started up in UAE - Dubai 1995. Belremaitha Center Is managed by Mr.Mahmoud ElAskary as General Manager and Founder.
The Center Is a Training and Examination Center For PADI Diving Courses - Lifeguard Courses - PADI Swiming School Courses And First AID & Emergency First Responder Courses.
The Center is Approved from Dubai Municipality "CB-060-PRS" As Examination Center.
The Center is Approved from Dubai Corporation For Ambulance Services "T15014"
With a total management experience, strong business ethic, and unique teaching style Belremaitha Center can provide you with the highest standards of training services for your staff, which has already been utilized by many internationally recognized companies in
We have more than 59 Various and varied courses and certifications All are Approved and you can Start your career with.
We are internationally certified instructors in many activities, our instructors have extensive knowledge and experience in physical education, so they've had meticulous work experience in this field, and they can certify you to become:
International Professional Scuba Diver,
International Professional Life Guard,
International Professional Medic First Aider,
It is a commitment given to our customers that we would provide Quality services in all the activities and facilities available in our club, which fully meets the customer expectations. It is our policy to maintain a safe & healthy environment to our customers. Our main goals are:
- Strive to contribute to increase the level of competence in the markets where we operate
- Provide Certification to Personnel in accordance with the approved schemes in an aligned & impartial manner
- Enable effective solutions for efficient operation of Personnel certification services
- Enable our employees to increase their competence
- This will be achieved by Constant monitoring, review and feedback collected from customers
- Abide by the requirements laid down as per the International standards and applicable local regulations
IMPARTIALITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
BS EN ISO/IEC 17024 Ref – Clause 4.3 and 7.3.1
This Section describes the criteria for the Impartiality & Independence of BRC’s personnel involved in Certification activities. Following Risks like Financial Remuneration, Payment of sales commission, Personnel, ownership, governance, management, personnel, contracts, marketing and other inducement for the referral of new clients have been found out and below procedure shows the ways of eliminating or minimizing the risks.
This document also describes the system for ensuring the confidentiality of information exchanged between BRC and its customer during the process of Inspection and testing.
The certification manager shall be primarily responsible for the implementation and Maintenance of the System.
Personnel performing Certification shall be ultimately obliged to follow the system and shall be responsible for keeping the information confidential, which are not to be disclosed.
ISO 17024 QUALITY PROCEDURE
- BRC QHSE policy has been displayed all over the offices where it could be publicly viewed without any request. The impartiality and confidentiality agreement is also displayed in the BRC website without any request so that it is accessible by all public. This shows the commitment of the top management towards the quality of the service provided along with the impartiality and confidentiality of the information sustained by BRC.
- Impartiality shall be achieved in every possible aspect in the procedure of examining and assessing the competency of the candidates. Please refer to table 1 which shows all the probable risks involved along with their control measures.
- The certification of personnel shall be executed in accordance to the Examination Procedure QP009. All the applications shall be vetted, scrutinized, candidates shall be assessed fairly and the certification shall be granted in an impartial basis
- The personnel performing their respective jobs shall be informed about technical scope of activity only. Under no circumstances they shall be involved in any commercial / financial matters.
- The competent Examiners perform the Certification of personnel, Inspection and testing are full time employees of BRC. The remuneration is fixed for each employee against his or her labor contract.
- The personnel involved in the certification jobs shall follow relevant standards and respective local order to perform their jobs. The personnel shall not consider the relationship based on ownership, governance, management, personnel, contracts, marketing and other inducement for the referral of new clients. They shall be responsible for conducting their jobs in professional and safe manner, in order to reach a judgment, whether the personnel they have witnessed is suitable for its continuing usage for the respective field.
- BRC has analyzed, documented and eliminated the potential conflict of interest arising from its personnel certification activities as listed in table 1 below. Under no circumstances the results of their judgment / assessment shall be influenced by any internal or external factors to the Certification body.
- The impartiality committee is formed in BRC which would meet once in every year to discuss and review the Risks to the impartiality on an ongoing basis.
- Confidentiality agreement shall be made with all the inspection and other key personnel upon their employment, prior to execution of jobs.
Confidentiality agreement shall include the following clauses but shall not be limited to
BRC agrees not to disclose any information relating to the Client’s business or affairs except information which is:
- in the possession of BRC certification before the date of agreement
- in the public domain
- required to be disclosed by any competent legal authority
- Disclosed with the client’s authority
- The Prevailing Laws of U.A.E shall govern this agreement.
- Certification manager, Examiners and invigilators shall not disclose any information regarding the candidate or their examination unless warranted by law or legal implications.
- In any such case where the information about the candidate is being given to any authority, the same shall be intimated to the information owner.
- The examiners and the invigilators shall be required to sign an agreement whereby the declare or accept to intimate BRC in case of there is any potential conflict of interest or threat observed by their relationship or known person or any undue pressure arising because of the parent organization.
COMPLAINTS AND APPEALS
BS EN ISO/IEC 17024 Ref – Clause 9.8 & 9.9
To establish a system for consideration and resolution of appeals against the result of Inspection.
This documented procedure describes the steps to be followed where there is a customer complaint in relation to the results of inspection/testing, when disputed, brought to the arbitration of delegated authority.
General Manager shall be primarily responsible for this system.
Complaint – Information by the interested parties citing the deviation of a process and demanding for a clarification of the deviation or its corrective action.
Appeal- Request by applicant/candidate or certified person for reconsideration of any decision made by the personnel certification body related to her/his desired personnel certification status.
Appeal Committee-A schedule containing names of persons summoned as jurors or a group of persons selected for a particular service such as investigation or arbitration. Appeal committee shall consist of Certification manager, MR, Examiner, and another technically competent person.
Complaint handling Procedure:
- The customer complaint upon the receipt shall be reviewed as if it’s actually the complaint against BRC.
- Upon the receipt of the complaint or appeal, the same shall be acknowledged to the relevant party if applicable.
- All the required information regarding the complaint or appeal shall be collected by the involved parties and the management representative.
- The root cause of the customer complaint is then analyzed and the person responsible for it is sought for the opinion.
- The result or judgment after performing Assessment shall be based on the physical condition or the performance of the personnel at the time of the assessment.
- In the event of any dispute, the present physical condition or the performance of the personnel or their certification shall be verified by another competent personnel. The situation which leads to the disputed result of the assessment shall be explained.
- Upon analyzing the root cause, a conclusion is arrived, on discussion with the relevant parties, General manager, and the management representative, regarding the corrective action to be taken.
- The preventive action required to avoid the re-occurrence of such complaints are also formulated.
- Responsible personnel for executing the corrective and preventive action are fixed or nominated.
- Target dates are fixed based on the discussion for the completion of the corrective and preventive actions against the complaints and appeal.
- After the implementation of actual corrective action and preventive action, the MR reviews the same and reports to the General manager.
- The general manager then reviews the corrective action, preventive action taken to resolve the complaint and ensures appropriate action is taken.
- Any appeal would be directed to the Certification Manager or the General Manager to achieve the impartiality of the complaints and the appeal process.
Appeal Handling Procedure
BRC has a documented process to receive, evaluate, and make decisions on appeals. The appeals-handling process includes the following elements and methods:
The process for receiving, validating and investigating the appeal, and for deciding what actions are to be taken in response to it, taking into account the results of previous similar appeals.
Tracking and recording appeals, including actions undertaken to resolve them.
Ensuring that, if applicable, appropriate corrections and corrective actions are taken.
The policies and procedures ensure that all appeals are dealt with in a constructive, impartial and timely manner.
A description of the appeals-handling process is publicly accessible without request.
BRC is responsible for all decisions at all levels of the appeals-handling process and BRC ensures that the decision-making personnel engaged in the appeals handling process are different from those who were involved in the decision being appealed.
Submission, invigilation, and decision on appeals does not result in any discriminatory actions against the appellant.
BRC acknowledges receipt of the appeal and provides the appellant with progress reports and the outcome.
All the appeals also shall be considered like a complaint and would be handled by either the General Manager who isn’t directly involved with the certification process.
BRC gives formal notice to the appellant of the end of the appeals-handling process.
Customer complaints / Appeal form